Sunday, November 13, 2005

Oakley's RazrWire - Tech Chic

I was invited to the unveiling of the newest marriage of technology, and eye wear - RazrWire.

This little gadget has a Bluetooth handsfree earpiece that connects to your Bluetooth enabled phone. Priced just under $300 USD, this is a cool gift for any tech savvy person.

During the event, Oakley also unveiled some of it's apparel for the new season. I did not know they even did apparel, but it was great looking beach wear.

Apart from the cool drinks & gadgets, the gift bag had a cool Oakley purse, which my wife now sports.

So...phones and glasses...what else would you like to see incorporated in eyewear?


  • Wipers...been there, done that.
  • X-Ray vision - bought it from a comic book, strained my eyes and got slapped
  • Rear-view mirrors - Great for spotting that joker at school putting the kick me sign on you.
  • Turbo jets - Get some speed when rollerblading!
  • Holographic eyes that blink - Now you can sleep through those boring business meetings.
  • Beer goggles - Make everyone look prettier without drinking.
  • Radar detection - Get to work faster!

I guess Oakley picked a winner.

No comments: