Friday, January 20, 2006

What would you do for a million dollars?

Well...A British Student Alex Tew had a brilliant idea. A web page with 1 million pixels sold adspace on his million pixel site for $1 per pixel to make some money to pay for college.

He did it! 1 Million dollars to fill his space. Don't try to replicate, this only worked because it was the first of its kind. Fame also brings drama. Just as this now rich web guru gets his last 1,000 pixels sold to accomplish his goal, what happens, but a Denial of Service Attack. See the article here. Now he is facing a lawsuit (gotta love the US justice system).

I say let the rich nerd keep it. What would you do with $1,000,000 dolloars?

I would:

-Buy everyone in Montreal a good 18 year old shot of Macallan, but that would probably not leave me with anything, so maybe just whomever is at the hotspot I was in.

-I would go to the dollar store and buy 1 million pieces of junk, just cuz I can.

-I would sue the alphabet to make the letter Z illegal. It's just too confusing. Is it Zee or Zed. Ah, forget it, it's now illegal.

-I would buy a vowel, and not share it.

-I would ask to be paid in looney's, just to piss off my bank.

What would you do???

No comments: