Thursday, June 22, 2006

Memorandal 1 year anniversary!

Yes folks, it's already been one year of blogging. We laughed, we cried. I've always wanted this blog to be a community of friends. I honestly receive very little feedback, so please...feedback me!

I also wanted to offer you the opportunity submit guest blogs. I would love to feature some great stories that you have found interesting. Just email me at randal@compuquest.ca and we will see if we can post some fun stories.

Be creative, be original, but most importantly, be you.

You can now subscribe to me RSS feed using the "chicklet" as they call it next to Memorandal. I have it in my google start page. You don't want to miss anything!

Anyways, it's been fun, and I'm more dedicated then ever, especially with www.outsidepodcast.com which just got addes to iTunes (Yeah!) and my www.cuddlepodcast.com which is soon to be up, so you can hear my kids laugh at my crazy bedtime stories.

Let's hope for another great year, and please...be my guest...blogger. Better yet...create your own and let me know, I will make it known.

Cheers.

No comments: