Monday, November 06, 2006

Logitech - A new hope.

So the saga unfolded finally with another call to their support line. I gave my case number, and mentioned how I brought my dongle to the office (I have 2 of these Bluetooth Keyboard + mouse combos) and swapped it with the working one, and I got the same detection issue as at home, but if I put the working one back in, it worked fine.

In the matter of a few minutes, they had my shipping address to send me a replacement unit. No explaining what a "firmware" was...they understood.

How important is customer service? With that one call, I almost stopped selling Logitech products. I influence the choices for such items to my clients, and not only would they have lost CompuQuest as a client, but all the clients we sell to. But, I gave them a chance, and I got the good service that I did not get on that nightmarish call.

Logitech...you are back in my good books.

No comments: