Friday, September 02, 2005

RAZRBerry



For those of you, who like me, love gadgets. No...Let me rephrase that. I love my wife and kids, I like gadgets (I'm sick of sleeping on the couch :). For those of you who like gadgets (Or love if you are single or love to sleep on the couch), here is what leaked from Microsoft.

Introducing the coolest cell phone. Part Motorola RAZR, part Blackberry.

I have often been asked, why I still carry a cell phone and my Palm Tungsten. I know the Treo well... I have had to return a few from customers. Great little machine, but seems prone to freezing up. Palm One is great with warranty replacement, but what happens when your warranty is up? I was looking at the RAZR, but it lacks the email capability which I am coming to depend on more and more.

When will it be our? No one knows. If you want more info and specs, check out:

Link to RAZRBerry

No comments: