Friday, August 25, 2006

KFC - Kentucky Fried Crap













Even the Colonel can't stomach the food!

I recently (and reluctantly) went back to KFC for a quick lunch. Being that my last experience was not too spectacular, I was careful to order something semi-healthy. I was going to order their new chicken Fries (ok...not healthy...but they ran out). I then scanned the menu for an alternative and landed on a Twister (Bacon Ranch) for $3.99 or $4.99 (somewhere around there) or they had another one for $6.99 (which I assumed was the Trio - full mean deal). I receive my little package, and enter my car. I take one bite...no chicken...two bites...still no chicken...I open up the package, it's lettuce, bacon & ranch dressing! NO CHICKEN! What the????

I go back in and look at the menu, and it seems (writting was too small to read) that you have to specify if you want the chicken and that was the $5.99 one.

So, it cost me $4 or $5 to get a wrap with lettuce and bacon! It tasted like crap!

I already knew that it wasn't going to be chicken, but at least put a little of that fake chicken in there Colonel!

No comments: