Tuesday, August 15, 2006

VW goes VROOOM

About 1 year and a half ago, I took my car into the dealer for a downpipe issue, and my car was returned - minus the performance. At least is was under warranty, but no VW dealer (both my original nor another I sometimes go to, could figure out what the issue was). Lately, I have been having issues with my suspension - we do have bumpy roads in Morin Heights. I was quoted $600+ at the dealer.

Instead, I went to Vag Motorsport whom I had read good review from www.montrealracing.com. Not only did they fix my suspension for about $150 (wow...a $450 savings!) but they detected a sensor that was causing the issue ($130), and voila...my power came back. Anyways, just to say that now, my car is running superb, and I will save gas, since it was really running wrong before.

VAG specialize in VW & Audi and are in Laval. Way to go guys!

No comments: