Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Geek Underwear...and other podcasts







Some new podcasts that I have been loading my iPod with these days:

Geek Brief is much more than geeks in underwear...actually, there are no underwear, but plenty of brief news tidbits on cool gadgets and other tech news. Actually, I did a review on iTunes of her show, and I was the first one to review it. Check it out and remember to contribute to the Ramen Noodle Fund...hey...a girl has to eat!

Control Alt Chicken is a cooking show, made by Alex Albrecht from Diggnation, and Heather Stewart, both of which don't know how to cook. I've only seen the first episode, which they did a burnt Chicken Cordon Bleu, complete with Salmonella center. Not bad.












Tiki Bar of course is a must watch...just for Lala alone! A funny show nonetheless.

Ricky Gervais Podcast is always good for a laugh. Karl Pilkington is some strange genious.

TWIT is still a favorite, although some of the iTunes reviews mentions how it has been going downhill lately, possibly because Leo has too much on his plate. I still get alot out of it.

I have not listened to the radio during my 2 hour daily commute (1 hour each way) in six months! Do I really want to hear the same songs over and over again. Don't get me started on teh commercials! Kill me now! Do yourself a favor, get an iPod, download the above podcasts and of course subscribe to our own podcast...Outsite the Artist Studio.

No comments: