Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I bought myself a little piece of Angelina Jolie last night!










I wonder which piece I own? Ever want to dabble in the Stock Exchange, be a successfull day trader, but didn't want to lose your shirt? Do you like movies? Do you want a little piece of Angelina?

Then drop what you are doing, and go to www.hsx.com! It's The Hollywood Stock Exchange. Open up a free account (remember that I recommended you: netwark) and you get $2,000.000 in Hollywood bucks. You can buy stocks in actors, movies or even funds! It's fun, you might learn a little about trading and it won't cost you a thing.

Right now, Angelina is going for H$115.82. What I really want to invest in is the Bradjolina baby!

The Hollywood Stock Exchange was founded in 1996, and not only is it used for amusement, but the results are is used for the Entertainment industry to get a real view of what is hot and what is not. For more history and an interview with the founder, you can listen to the KFI Tech Guy podcast show #227.

Looks like today, I lost close to $5k, but overall, I'm up by $70k. Not bad...might quit my day job!

I don't want to be rich...just enough to buy the rest of Angelina :)

No comments: