Sunday, May 28, 2006

Led Zepplin + Black Sabbath + White Stripes = Wolfmother



Instead of telling you about a concert I went to, I thought I should tell you about a small show I will be going to. Wolfmother hatched in Sydney, Australia (according to Wikipedia), and recorded their album in LA with producer Dave Sardy.

The first song I heard from them was Woman and I knew I had to go see them. Found out they are playing this Tuesday in Montreal at Le National. Tickets are only $16 bucks, but with Admission...they make you pay $6 in fees + shipping. Just go to the box office, and save your hard earned money. Don't wait too long...I have a feeling with the buzz around this band (They are even featured on an iPod commercial), they will be very few tickets available, and the next time, it will be a much bigger venue.

Tease your hair, take out your Led Zep T-Shirt, don't even think about smoking (It will be against the law...finally!) and come and say hi.

Support the up and comming bands. Madonna has enough mansions and plastic surgery...

No comments: