Saturday, May 13, 2006

Vermont Castings BBQ Fund - Horse for Sale

So my BBQ is on its last legs. The window busted from extreme BBQing in the freezing rain, the burner is shot, since I use tons of lemons...it's in a sad sad state. For those who have had my Salmon or Rib Steaks...there is hope to taste it again!

Help the fund by finding someone to buy our horse (not for BBQ).

We have Jasmine for sale at $650.00. It's a good little horse...I'm just allergic to it, that's all.

Bay Pony Mare 13.1 hh









  • 4 Years old (green broke)
  • Experienced rider preferable
  • Bathes, clips, vacuums!
  • Gentle & affectionate
  • Quick learner
  • Must sell due to husband allergic to horses
  • INCLUDES ALL TACK (bridle, headstall, reins, bit & saddle, leathers & irons)

Just call Wendy (514) 826-5516 to take her for a spin (the horse, not Wendy). While you are at it, check out Wendy's site at www.threelakescurlies.com. The other horse (Smokey) is a Curlie so I'm not allergic to it. Anyways, I prefer my Honda Rincon ATV...real horsepower!

As a special offer for the month of May, we will even include a good poop shovel! Work those bisceps!

No comments: